- Mellow Mushroom’s buffalo chicken pizza. Yuuum. Awesome lunch decision.
- Beautiful weather. Y’all it’s in the 60s today. The 60s. And this weekend? The 70s.
- Re-dedicating my reading and devotional time. I’ve gotten off schedule and today needs to be day one back on schedule.
- Catching last night’s (finally new) New Girl. Gah, I love some good Schmidt comedy.
- Mast General Store is coming to Winston-Salem; it’s official! Finally. I gave five years of heart and soul to that company and I still love it today (and spend a lot of money there, ha). This is going to be very awesome for downtown.
- First race of the year: found! Color Run Winston-Salem, here I come. Very excited to get back to running next week (Sunday marks day 1 of healthier) and start getting back into training shape. I figure a 5K in March, a 10K in April and a half by the end of the summer. Seems entirely reasonable.
- How in the world is it already almost 10 days into the new year? I haven’t started my new personal journal yet and I’m really excited to put some ink on fresh pages. Adding that to the weekend to-dos!
Totally random post, but a lot of things swirling in my mind this week. Can’t wait for a better catch-up soon!