I am sitting here thinking about a lot of things, but the most important? *disclaimer, full of randomness.*
– Goodness gracious I need to never be anxious. God has some pretty great things up his sleeve. Stop worrying, crazy child.
– I want a dog. Ah, geeze, do I want a dog. Things in this favor? My office allows dogs. I live across the street from my office. I mean, seriously. And then there’s this face:
– It’s not “Turn it up, Monday morning” time—but dag, you guys should check out James Vincent McMorrow. Especially if you’re in the mood for “wintry wistfulness” as The Guardian called it. I somehow just discovered him this morning. The first song I’ve listened to is my favorite so far, And If My Heart Should Somehow Stop. Great original stuff, but he also has some really interesting and different covers of “Higher Love” and some Adele and Chris Isaak. Lovely music to start my day.
– I need to start a packing list to go home. I only have to travel three hours, but I’m going to be there a week so you better believe I’m going to have way too much stuff going with me. Can’t forget anything!
– Speaking of clothes, I need to find cute winter, snow-weather clothes for my travels next month. This Boone girl has let her winter closet get a little sparse with the season that they call “winter” in the Triad. Put to the to-do. Anyone think I could find some good sales post-holiday? Fingers crossed.
– Even more important to-do? Get my butt in action cleaning this apartment. But oh, how I do not want to. Gruuuumble.
Okay, with that I know I must stop procrastinating. Have a lovely Saturday, friends! xxx.